Wherever you are in the world, Sahar guides you on a healing journey. She specialises in counselling and psychotherapy for womens health and wellbeing. Her intention is to empower women to connect to their bodies and the wisdom within, so they can live a life aligned with their true essence. Her commitment to the personal and spiritual growth of clients makes this a powerful experience for those who have a passion for healing, self-development and empowering themselves to achieve their full potential.
After the birth of her two children, Sahar pursued a career in the healing arts. Sahar comes from a background in psychotherapy and counselling, integrative nutrition and is a qualified yoga and meditation teacher. Her integrative approach with clients has expanded her understanding of the human experience and increased her capacity for empathy, compassion, and love.
Sahar has set out to educate and empower women with the necessary information and guidance to understand the interconnectivity of their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health and wellbeing. Through her online sessions, membership program and retreats, she introduces practices that help women to fully experience, awaken and embody the power of love.
- Bachelor of Psychotherapy and Counselling Student @ IKON Institute
- Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Therapy @ IKON Institute
- Diploma of Integrative Health @ Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Diploma of Design @ Commercial Arts and Training Collage
- 200 Hour Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training @ Byron Bay Yoga School
- Certificate IV of Fitness @ Australian Institute of Fitness
- Leadership of Rites of Passage with Dr Arne Rubinstein
- Certificate at the School of Awakening with Eckhart Tolle
- Student of the Diamond Approach with A.H Almass