The Muse Journal Workshop will be held in the Byron hinterland on Sunday 1st August 2021.
As a special event, we would love to invite you to join us for a one-day immersive experience that guides and supports you to explore your story and reconnect to your inner Muse.
The Muse Journal offers guided questions and tools for self-awareness and deep reflection. My intention for creating this journal is for you to see and love yourself with increased awareness and greater compassion. As you explore your story, you will begin a deeper relationship with your femininity and power.
Set on a unique property in the lush tropical landscapes of Byron shire, you will relax by the river, unwind in an outdoor spa and infrared sauna, and spend the day exploring journal prompts and tools that can help you return to the world as the radiant woman you are.
ONE DAY MUSE WORKSHOP INCLUDES :
- One day workshop held at the Bahar rainforest retreat in the magical hinterland of Byron Bay.
- Vegan lunch served with specialised elixirs and dessert.
- Swim in natural rock pools, unwind in an outdoor spa and infrared sauna surrounded by rainforest.
- 200 Page Muse Journal Workbook.
- Guided meditation and grounding exercises in nature.
- Close with a special ritual and ceremony for women.
WHERE: Bahar Retreat in the Byron Hinterland
DATE: Sunday 1st August 2021
TIME: 10am - 5pm
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE.