A sacred altar is a powerful place you can create in your home. It’s a place where you can practice connecting with your inner self, and make offerings. A place to sit, meditate, pray and practice gratitude.
Your altar is a reflection of you. It can be as expressive and creative as you want it to be. It can hold your most sacred and loved objects - such as flowers, crystals, incense, beads, feathers, holy water, affirmations, fruit - anything that holds significance.
Once you’ve decided where you’re going to create your altar, simply follow these five steps:
- Collect your most precious objects.
- Place a natural candle in the centre.
- Add totems that represent the elements of air, earth, fire and water.
- Include objects that represent a time of transformation in your life.
- Place your collected objects in a beautiful pattern around the candle.
Creating a sacred altar in your home is an essential step on your path to wellbeing.
Are you ready to start healing and living life to your full potential? If the answer is “yes”, please get in touch.